Fill Flow is a dry powdered surfactant packaged in a patented, ready-to-use, water soluble bag. Fill Flow produces controlled low strength material (CLSM), also referred to as flowable fill, controlled density fill (CDF), lean mix backfill, unshrinkable fill and flowable mortar. Fill Flow is environmentally safe and compatible with all conventional CLSM materials.
- Patented water-soluble bag readily breaks down even in very fluid mixes.
- Easy handling and storage because Fill Flow is a dry powder, not a liquid.
- No problems with leakage, heat damage, or freezing.
- Produces an extremely fluid material with minimal shrinkage or segregation.
- Controlled Low Strength Material (CLSM) can be placed directly from the ready mix truck.
- Eliminates the need for compaction of layered backfill.
- Produces very stable air content.
- Significantly faster and less labor intensive than compacted soil fill.
Fill Flow is compatible with all conventional CLSM materials. Fill Flow contains no calcium chloride or other corrosive agents. Superplasticizers, water reducers and dispersants may reduce the effectiveness of Fill Flow.Back To Top...
Super Slump Buster
Super Slump Buster is a dry powdered slump reducing admixture packaged in a patented, ready-to-use, water soluble bag. Super Slump Buster is uniquely formulated to provide the ready mix producer with an economical solution to a concrete mix with too high a slump for proper placement. Super Slump Buster is also environmentally safe and compatible with all conventional materials. It contains no cementitious materials, soaps or air entraining agents, and does not affect air content, strengths or water:cement ratio. Super Slump Buster is a viscosity modifier.
- Permits controlled slump reduction.
- Allows concrete placement on inclines.
- Excellent for forming curbs.
- Permits placing different flows from the same load.
- Minimizes segregation.
- Does not change water-cement ratio.
- Allows for maximum truck utilization.
- Faster discharge of concrete from trucks.
- Improves finishing characteristics.
- Easier placement of concrete in slip-form machines.
Super Slump Buster is compatible with all air-entraining admixtures as well as other conventional admixtures. When used with other admixtures, each one must be dispensed separately into the mix.Back To Top...